Serve at GP
Thank you for your interest in serving on Sundays!
With the two services, there are many service opportunities that are needed to make these services run smoothly. If you are interested in serving, please sign up below, and the organizer of that area of ministry will be in touch with you to discuss scheduling. Below are the areas and roles that are needed for each service:
- Check-In (1): Checks children in and print out tags. Assists new families with safety tags and entering the children into the system.
- Nursery(1): Takes care of babies up to age 3 during the entire service.
- Preschool(1): Supervises children (ages 3-5) during the puppet show and leads a craft during sermon.
- Greeters(2): Greets and warmly welcomes people at the front door.
- Ushers(2): Hands out bulletins at sanctuary doors and help people find seating.
- Rovers(1): Guides visitors to the Welcome Table and shows them around the building (children's checkin/classes, restrooms, sanctuary, etc.).
- Welcome Table(1): Engages with visitors and members to connect them with the church body or various ministries.
- Sound(1): Monitors sound levels for instruments, microphones, wedges, and streaming.
- Slides(1): Changes slides according to the order of the service.
- Video Streaming(1): Operates camera, livestreaming, and monitors comments.
- Hall Monitor(1): Ensures safety for the Children's Hall and programming.
- Go To Person(1): Assists with any need that comes up during the service.
- Building Set Up Prior to First Service (1): Includes setting up chairs for overflow and any special elements for the service.