The Mercy Meals Ministry at Grace Point provides meals to our Grace Point family in times of personal need such as childbirth, adoption, illness, surgery, financial hardship, caring for aging loved ones, addiction, marriage struggles, etc. Meal Deliveries are available for Grace Point members and visitors. Freezer meals are available for pickup at church and can be used as a ministry resource to share with coworkers, neighbors, those in your “personal mission field” as you share your faith in Christ.
Helping with Mercy Meals
If you would like to help with mercy meals, there are lots of ways to do so!
- Provide Premade Freezer Meals (Instructions for Labeling Meals)
- Provide Gift Certificates or Financial Contributions (Online Giving, chose Mercy Meals as the fund)
- Bring a Meal to a Current Family in Need.
- Contact us if you are aware of meal needs in our community or if you’d like to plug in to this ministry.
- Join us in prayer both for the Mercy Meals Ministry as we seek to glorify God, and for the families in our community that are going through difficult times.